miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

The quantifiers.


  Much
1.-i need much time.
2.-i needs much energy to gym.
3.-I spend much time in my house.
4.-I need drink much milk.
5.-how much sugar do you need.
Many
1.-how many a land do you need.
2.-how many pencils do you need.
3.-I need many water to drink.
4.-how many apples do you want.
5.-I need many money to buy.
A lot of
1.-in the park there are a lot of trees.
2.-in need a lot of time.
3.-he’s got a lot of books.
4.-we have a lot of cars.
5 live got a lot of experience.
Little
1.-I need little energy.
2.-I need little time.
3.-There is hope that the hostage will be realest.
4.-I need oink little water.
5.-I brought li9ttle sugar.
Few
1.-I need few books.
2.-I need few pencils.
3.-I need boy few apples.
4.-tnis book shop has few books a bout panis history.
5.-I bur few’s tickets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario