miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

pasado continuo



Oraciones afirmativas
1.-we was is talking.
2. - I was streaming.
3.-you were hiding.
4.-he wares one doming park.
5.-she was sleeping house.
6.-we were playing in the camp.
7.-they were staying in the park.
8.-he was painting Dom.
9.-I was eating in the restaurant.
10.-was jumping the rope.
10 orations negatives
1.-I was not want to swimming.
2.-I was not eating in the restaurant.
3.-I was not working ever day.
4.-we were not playing rom.
5.-I was not working a letter from fired.
6.-they were not studying in the park.
7.-I was not like school.
8.-I was not blue color.
9.-I was not jump the rope.
10.-we were not a movies his house.
10 oration’s interrogatives’
1.-was me watching to?
2.-was having as shower?
3.-was I scream?
4.-was to mauling a sleep?
5.-was we watching bind?
6.-was she the sleep?
7.-were we pacing basketball?
8.-were she plying football?
9.-was she playing wit ball?
10.-was I running to home?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario